I'm sharing this collection of 12 Favorite 2011 INSPIRATIONAL Tweets of mine for those of you who may have missed them during the year. They are my personal favorites. Enjoy!
Have a Healthy New Year!
Richard Lakin @Thanks2Teachers
1. Children are so refreshingly honest and spontaneous. #WhyILoveTeaching
2. The special beauty of each child is found by those who are interested, patient, and caring enough to look within.
3. 13 Words of Advice: Focus on building relationships and trust and engaging children in learning that matters
4. A Tribute to a Teacher who's inspired THOUSANDS of youngsters in 6,300 days! http://bit.ly/kZnRf5
5. My Passionate Principal Years (Inspired by Shelly Terrell's #30Goals) http://bit.ly/gAXY5q
6. WANTED: More personalized schools where children come 1st & where a loving school climate & kindness prevail.
7. A Note to Our Grandkids' Teacher http://bit.ly/fBtOAc
8. A Note to Our Grandkids' Principal: A New Year's Greeting http://bit.ly/hDOhOi
9. Supporting & encouraging teachers at the individual school level will do more to improve education than the billions spent on NCLB & RTTT!
10. If your mindset is distrust, you control! If it's one of trust, you encourage & empower!
11. A compassionate America guarantees EQUITABLE FUNDING in K-12 public education.
12. A GEM! The Vermont Design for Education: a tiny guide with grand ideas. http://bit.ly/ruSA90